1. Define a clear goal: What exactly are you looking to accomplish? Without your ultimate goal in mind, there’s no way of knowing where to start. Do you want sales? Downloads? More views? Whatever it is, you want some reaction- what is it?
2. Budget Busters: You have to give yourself an allowance that you won’t go over. For every aspect of your company, you most likely have a budget and your marketing efforts should be no different. Ask yourself how much each new client generated by your PPC campaign will bring you (roughly) and use that as a vehicle to make a realistic budget.
3. Content Overload: We get it, your ad is small so you want it to make a big splash. While that’s understandable, it’s imperative that you send a very clear message to your market. What are you selling? What’s your offer? Keywords are way more important than a clever joke here.
4. Keywords must be strong: You’re selling your brand- what keywords are going to help you do that? Your ads should be chock-full of keywords, and sometimes it’s hard to know if you’re being too broad or too slim. Use ads with differing keywords in order to get real evidence as to what keywords are making an impact.
5. Landing Page: Don’t misuse your customer’s trust! If your ad is telling them that when they click here, they’ll go precisely “here”- take them “here”. It’s a fast-paced world and no one wants to search through a bunch of unnecessary pages or ads to find what you’ve promised them. Don’t take the chance of losing that customer.
6. Reporting: Look at your results! A huge bonus with PPC is that you can see what exactly is happening with your ads. Which are working and which are ignored? You can streamline quickly in order to get better results, too. Rely on your analytics and get leads faster.This entry was posted in Uncategorized Bookmark the permalink.
Affordable Digital Marketing Solutions.Let us help your customers find you.